If the ATF or FBI SWAT attempt to raid your compound what tactics would you implement to fight back?

Favorite Answer

You saw what happened at Waco right? The FBI used a modified APC to punch holes in walls and pump gas into the compound and start a fire.

If my plan is to duke it out with the FBI, we gotta have anti-tank weapons. Also, the walls need to be lined with steel plate for when the ATF fires thousands of rounds blindly into my compound.

None, just surrender and hope I survived the outcome

• Alcohol, tobacco and firearms. That should be a convenience store, not a government agency. That being said, I'd make it really cold and if they put on a blanket I'd yell "pig in a blanket" and they'd leave out of embarrassment.

• Cee

You'd be pretty much turned into a colander.

I'd surrender immediately, and let them discover that the most objectionable item in my "compound" was my CD collection of bad 80s music.

what difference would it make, you'll lose no matter what. if you aren't doing anything illegal why bother fighting and if you are I hope they shoot you and save me some tax dollars

I guess if I had a "compound" I would set up a series of traps involving piano wire and other nastiness that could be deployed by the push of a button.

Alas, I am not planning on having a compound any time soon.

Lolz

Fetal position