promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If the ATF or FBI SWAT attempt to raid your compound what tactics would you implement to fight back?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You saw what happened at Waco right? The FBI used a modified APC to punch holes in walls and pump gas into the compound and start a fire.

If my plan is to duke it out with the FBI, we gotta have anti-tank weapons. Also, the walls need to be lined with steel plate for when the ATF fires thousands of rounds blindly into my compound.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

None, just surrender and hope I survived the outcome

• Alcohol, tobacco and firearms. That should be a convenience store, not a government agency. That being said, I'd make it really cold and if they put on a blanket I'd yell "pig in a blanket" and they'd leave out of embarrassment.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You'd be pretty much turned into a colander.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I'd surrender immediately, and let them discover that the most objectionable item in my "compound" was my CD collection of bad 80s music.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

what difference would it make, you'll lose no matter what. if you aren't doing anything illegal why bother fighting and if you are I hope they shoot you and save me some tax dollars

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I guess if I had a "compound" I would set up a series of traps involving piano wire and other nastiness that could be deployed by the push of a button.

Alas, I am not planning on having a compound any time soon.

Lolz

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Fetal position

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.