Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Would you rather see Trump holding "love me rallies" or see him stop terrorists from downloading 3D printed gun plans?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

a plastic gun has but ONE purpose.......and that's to EVADE metal detectors because you're up to no good.

it should have been a freaking NO BRAINER to outlaw them......but of course, it's AMERICA- and cons will cry you're trampling on their RIGHTS to print up a 3-D gun, so you can break the law with it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Trump is a buffoon.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

More than that, he is THE buffoon. Most dictionaries are simply using his photo in place of a definition of the word.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Real men use martial arts. Guns are for wimps.

• Shark
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

he is unpredictable

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

No, psychotics are always very predictable. They always do the wrong thing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

3d printed firearms are just the newest thing. In the 1970's the Anarchists CookBook was published, that told you how to cook meth, raise marijuana and cross breed it, along with a long list of other things that were illegal at the time.

• ...Show all comments
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

The "Cookbook" wasn't all about creating a device that serves no other purpose than to destroy. All guns, regardless of what they're made of, should be melted down & made into something useful, like 1969 Corvair wheel covers.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I doubt you have even looked at a picture of that "terrorist weapon"!

Any one who knows how fire arms work could do just as well (and maybe better) using a CAD system and a 3-D printer.

It is not much of a weapon and more of a toy then a real "fire arm".

An additional note:

If you would take the time to study how terrorist organizations work, you would realize that a weapon printed is not how they get weapons!

Factually "home made" guns go way back! Carbine Williams made his fully automatic guns in prison, with no prints and the operation went undetected for years. When I was in school those in low income high crime districts used car antennas, wood and wire to make a pistol. During the Japanese occupation of the Philippines a weapon known as the "Pilipino shot gun" was a common weapon.

Once the technology exists it is hard to remove the information from society. Only when it becomes "non-relevant" does it become "lost". Attempts to eradicate it will only result in loss of control of the commodity.

The actual working mechanism for the early revolvers were first worked out using wood. Once the wooden model was refined it was then made from metal. The manufacturing process is simple. The most difficult part is rifling the barrel, a process that was done using hand tools.

There is no end to law making and no law has ever stopped a crime.

• 2 years ago

Look on the bright side. There will be lots of fools with mangled/missing hands when try firing them. It is not as simple as everyone is making out. I doubt there is a 3D printer for plastic out there that is capable of meeting the tolerances required without post processing. It is more like getting a casting that needs final machining.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's funny watching you people freak out about 3D printed guns. Assuming you get the plans you still have to find and pay to use a 3D printer. Then when all that is done, you'll get one, and if you're lucky 2 shots out of it before it no longer works. No one is going to go on a shooting spree with a 3D printed gun.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

No, but they could use it to do a selected "hit". There's the possibility someone may use one to rid the Universe of the Orange Fraud. Of course, that would e a GOOD THING.

• 2 years ago

I think that horse left the barn a long time ago. This isn't the first set of printer downloads for making guns. That came out years ago. Thing is, those guns could only fire one shot. I don't know if the same thing is true with the new ones. I've also heard that experiments with them have had a lot of them blow up when the firing pin was depressed. I suspect the new design will be safer, but I don't know about the multiple shots.

Trump cannot do anything about that any more than he can turn the sky purple. The only thing that bothers me about his "love me" rallies is the number of people who continue to attend! LOL

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

You're right, but laughing at gun nuts & their absurd pretensions is irrisistable!

• 2 years ago

He'll know what to do after checking in with the NRA.

While 3D printed guns could dramatically increase access to guns (gets around those pesky laws), it could hinder gun sales, so we will likely see the NRA come out against it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.