Does this article found on Yahoo prove anything about Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrifying-photos-weath...

From the article: "One product of our surreal age is that the all-consuming maelstrom of news swirling out of wherever Donald Trump is at any given moment - has essentially buried the fact that the world is on fire. No, really. It's on fire. The West Coast is on fire."

HAS THE WEST COAST BEEN ON FIRE BEFORE?

I lived out there in 86 when there was a lot more damage due to Forest Fires. This was caused mainly by the 'SAVIORS OF THE EARTH' putting restrictions on grooming, thus adding fuel to the fire and making it impossible to logistically get to the blaze in it's infant state.

More: " There is a very real risk that the defining issue of our time - a unique threat to human civilisation as we know it - will have taken a back seat through this entire era as we discussed Brexit and porn-star payoffs."

So here is the real crux of the situation. It is our fault for paying more attention to Brexit and Stormy Daniels.

Is this true?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

The 2017 California forest fires were very suspicious. Mainly because the forest did not burn but the houses in between the trees did. The fire also jumped over the road to find an isolated MacDonald's building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrgUpkAcOH4

Youtube thumbnail

• Dirac
      1 year agoReport

I have sifted through the ashes of friends' burnt houses, and there is very little left. Car engine blocks turn into slag. "Fireproof" safes survive, with everything inside burned to a crisp. Your answer is nonsense and is completely irresponsible, you should be ashamed of it.

• 1 year ago

AGW could very well be catastrophic for a lot of people, grumpy old man !

1 year ago

Yahoo alarmist and Thinkprogress morons have been in chicken little mode since Trump got elected

• 1 year ago

I would confirm it's claims with NASA and NOAA, at least until Trump decides to prevent those departments from telling the truth.

• Sagebrush
      1 year agoReport

Read more: http://joemiller.us/2012/08/busted-leaked-emails-snag-nasas-global-warming-alarmists/#ixzz2WBqIf6NX

They secretly admit it. Isn't that enough?

• JimZ
    1 year ago

I went through the pictures and up pops a beautiful blond with full cleavage and then I keep going and it is catastrophe and few pictures later I see a beautiful Russian girl with nice cleavage holding a beer and it was one of those moments when you ask are you kidding me? Did I just see what I saw or is my imagination that good. I don't think so. So no it wasn't catastrophic for me. I think I'm going to scroll through those pictures again. Maybe the article guessed right about what kind of pictures I wouldn't mind seeing. Was that just me that saw those because I was scrolling through the pictures pretty fast and when I went back to check they were gone. Very strange.

"The earth is on fire. It's also flooding. And hot. And very dry."

The earth is not on fire. Fires happen every year and happened long before humans. We have made the fires worse by interrupting the natural cycles of fire and badly managing the forest.

It is flooding and it is dry. Make up your mind

It's hot. Well Duh. It's July 31.

I opened it again and confirmed the pictures were really there. Very strange to mix flood victims and fires with beautiful women. Not only was it not proof of catastrophic climate change. It didn't show anything new.

• y
    1 year ago

Fires out in Cal where a tree has evolved that requires fire as part of it's life cycle. Really isn't a good example global warming. It only proves that fires are and have been, a part of the areas for 1000's of years.