Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Was 9/11 an inside job?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Best Answer

BBC declared that building 7 of the world trade center had just collapsed while it was still standing in the background. Moments later it collapsed, controlled demolition. They screwed up their timing, the media are of course aware of everything, they play the biggest part regarding cover-ups and brainwashing. There is at least a dozen more reasons I don't have time to list here, but you can find out by yourself if motivated enough. For example engineers agree that burning jet fuel can't burn steel beams, WTC buildings could have only been brought down by controlled demolition. Another example is that ALL investigation regarding that event is shut down. The truth is looking at us in the eyes but we're too brainwashed and conditioned to take the red pill.

9/11 was an event orchestrated by the US shadow government (the Rockefellers among others, according to Aaron Russo and Milton William Cooper for example) using the problem-reaction-solution strategy. The scared the crap out of the American population by creating the ultimate bogeyman in the middle east to have a pretext to invade Iraq.

it's all an agenda of the New World Order. People who dismiss facts and evade debates hiding behind the label of "conspiracy" are cowards who prefer living in a comforting lie instead of facing an uncomfortable truth. A lot of information is in the public domain (not even classified), we have WikiLeaks, we have books etc. In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

I have never been in the USA, I'm not American. And yet I consider it my responsibility to know the truth. The people pulling the strings in the US are the biggest threat to peace in our world. You Americans have been brainwashed since before you can even remember. You are convinced in your hearts that you are the "good" guys. I hope you find the strength to take the red pill.

Example of logic vs media puppet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PlhoIiRwQ8

Youtube thumbnail

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

No, they were there broadcasting from a New York building. The moment the reporter is declaring building 7 collapsed IT'S ACTUALLY STILL STANDING in the New York city frame behind her. here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

• 1 year ago

No, there's no evidence that would suggest 9/11 was an inside job.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No doubt about it , so were the '7/7' 2005 London bombings , 2004 Madrid train bombings , Bali, and just about every attack blamed on Islamists in the West.

The Boston Marathon Bombing and most of those since have been outright staged hoaxes.

They have found that is easier to get participants if there are no real casualties obviously .

The whole 'War on Terror' is a war of naked aggression overseas and a war on civil liberties domestically sold to the Western public using false flag and hoax terror attacks.

Those who think that such 'black operations' never happened need to out check Operation Gladio in which the vast majority of terror attacks in Western Europe were carried out covertly by NATO/MI6/CIA to discredit the far Left mainly but also the far Right at times during the Cold War era over many decades.

Former Italian Prime Minster Francesco Cossiga who was in power when Operation Gladio came to public awareness there openly stated that 9/11 was a false flag attack before his death ..

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes. From inside Islam!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

heres an old phrase...."follow the money"....who profited....while committing treason then skated thru that too?....one name screams out loud....

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

no it wasn't

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

In my opinion, no.

• Norman
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, the planes came from outside.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.