Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 years ago

Why is the Smithsonian, science, and world governments covering up the existence of Giants? Do they want to hold onto that lie of darwinism?

Favorite Answer

The presence of giants in the past, in some populations, would tend to be further evidence for Darwinism, actually. They aren't here now, so they did not survive. They were out-competed.

• oikoσ

No,no, no, you have it wrong. Giants are still among us. They moved from New York to San Francisco, except for the ones who play in New Jersey.

• Ted K

If indeed they were "covering things up," it would no longer matter, because right here, you have now revealed your existence to us--

YOU--the giant dipsh*t.

• DrJ

Uhhhhh what "lie" of darwinism? Let's start with that statement first. Then we can test your intelligence, your knowledge, your education level, and your critical thinking skills.

By the way, "science" is a process and a body of FACTS. It's not a thing. But if you can provide me an address where I can find this "science" of yours, I would appreciate it.

Sigh.

There are giants in nature. Redwood trees, baleen whales, elephants, rhinos and hippos. Nobody is covering them up.

• MARK

As with any ignorant person who has no foundation for their claims you conflate two different things. If you want to claim that giants exist the laws of logic dictate that you, as the claimant, are beholden to provide evidence in support of your claim. Logic also says that which is proffered without evidence may be dismissed without evidence: Giants do not exist.

By the vaguely used word "darwinism" I infer you refer to evolution. Evolution describes what has happened. It does not predict what will. Therefore, evolution has nothing to say about giants. However, our knowledge of anatomy and physiology allows us to predict limits on the size of humans. These predictions make the existence of giants improbable.

• Lawman2 years agoReport

Shut up, white devil. You can't even replace your population numbers. This is why white people are going to be the minority here and in Europe. You time is almost up. Bye.

Yep. There are dozens of old newspaper articles showing that giants were turned over to the Smithsonian (google it).

If the powers that be acknowledged the giants spoken of in Gen. 6... they would also have to acknowledge that ALL the Bible is true... and they'd lose their government grant money.

When I met the Lord and understood that He had created everything I still had decades of garbage in my head about the world - so I asked - actually yelled out... "What about the dinosaurs?!!?"  

To answer that question He patiently took me on a year and a half journey - using secular science - to show me truth. The following is just a snapshot of what I learned. What I know about the creation goes very, very deep and can never be changed.  

The word 'dinosaur' came from two Greek words that mean 'terrible lizard'... a word made up in the 1800s to describe reptile fossils.  

Under the forces of EXTREME PRESSURE everything that was engulfed in mud during the world-wide flood turned into stone. 

For about a year and a half silica (mostly) permiated plant and animal tissue. The mud also became stone as it compressed under the weight of billions of tons of water. 

Stone cannot be dated.  

When a fish or an animal dies it rots, turns to dust or gets eaten... it does not turn into a fossil. Every fossil in the world is the result of the flood. Period. 

Before the flood everything lived ten times longer - that's why tusks, antlers, fangs, trees and reptiles grew huge. I used to work with reptiles before I met Jesus.... among many things I learned about them was that they NEVER stop growing as long as they live.  

Pre-flood the air had 50% more oxygen in it. Like a hyperbaric chamber, everything lived longer because of the air quality. We know this because we have air samples from before the flood; extracted from bubbles trapped in fossilized sap (amber).  Adam lived until he was 930. Noah was 600 when he built the Ark (Google Noah's Ark Turkey - a tourist attraction since the 1970's A.D.). 

Believing in lies about evolution makes you guilty of making God out to be a liar. This is spiritual treason.   

You've heard of bacteria 'evolving'? No such thing: simply, the hardier bacteria were never killed off by the antibiotic in the first place. The weaker bacteria were. All that's left is 'resistant' bacteria. They were never subject to antibiotics to begin with. They never 'evolved'. 

PS. If God wants to raise children for Abraham from the stones He can do it. He doesn't need any of us. He can change what is in the blink of an eye.... He doesn't need millenia.

• oikoσ
      2 years agoReport

Wow, have you ever been brainwashed! I assume that you have never been to college. Liberty University is the only one that would take you. No college with academic accreditation would.

To upset stupid people who believe in giants

I don't know, but they are doing a darn good job of it. The even managed to make it look as though you haven't provided a single shred of evidence for your claims.

Also, what makes you think that the existence of giants would discredit 'darwinism'?

They are doing it specifically to confound "special" people like you. It's obviously working. Hop!

• Ted K
      2 years agoReport

"You can do it, Lawman! Be creative!" That's above the pay grade for giant dipsh*ts.