It shouldn't take 675 footpounds of force to get a spindle nut off of an'87 accord should it?The driver's side isn't reverse threaded is it?

So' I've got this 1 1/4" socket with a 3/4" drive, and it's holding up admirably, and I've got this homemade 3/4" breakerbar made out of a piece of 5" web angle iron welded onto an eight foot length of 3" web angle iron, as a cheater bar. (that assembly alone weighs about a... show more So' I've got this 1 1/4" socket with a 3/4" drive, and it's holding up admirably, and I've got this homemade 3/4" breakerbar made out of a piece of 5" web angle iron welded onto an eight foot length of 3" web angle iron, as a cheater bar. (that assembly alone weighs about a hundred pounds.) I've gotten the tire to quit spinning by using ratchet tie-downs to hold solid rubber chocs onto the tire. The weight of the car wants to roll up and over the choc when I crank on the spindle nut. I applied 140 pounds of downward force to the end of an eight foot cheater, and all it does is bend up the 3/4" (19mm) drive because it's just mild steel. I guess I'll have to do what I did two years ago, and cut the shoulder open with a dremel then crack the nut off with a coal chisel and a baby sledge. I don't think they are reverse threaded on either side (no documentation) I'm just checking. Oh, and air hammer doesn't do anything either.
Update: Hi everybody! First of all, no, it's not reverse threaded, I ran my fingernail around the inside surface, and unscrewed it off of my fingernail and thumb to be sure. I have a fistfull of replacement nuts: Dorman #615-091.1 alt#304972.1 from Autozone, and the specs say that it takes a 32mm socket, but the... show more Hi everybody! First of all, no, it's not reverse threaded, I ran my fingernail around the inside surface, and unscrewed it off of my fingernail and thumb to be sure. I have a fistfull of replacement nuts: Dorman #615-091.1 alt#304972.1 from Autozone, and the specs say that it takes a 32mm socket, but the shoulder of the nut measures right around 31.5 to 31.6mm, and it is a really tight fit to a 1 1/4 inch socket, box-end, and open end wrench. and,
Update 2: ...The brand new nut is smaller than a brand new 1 1/4" wrench by only the thickness of three sheets of 20lb copy paper (four is too many), so you can calculate how many thousandths of an inch it is off by! So... I'm not worried about using an SAE socket on a nominally "metric" nut, in fact I... show more ...The brand new nut is smaller than a brand new 1 1/4" wrench by only the thickness of three sheets of 20lb copy paper (four is too many), so you can calculate how many thousandths of an inch it is off by! So... I'm not worried about using an SAE socket on a nominally "metric" nut, in fact I

suspect that the actual dimensions were fudged downward to that 31.6mm size to

provide backwards compatibility for the shade tree mechanic who shops at

autozone.
Update 3: Hi everybody! I did the thing with the torch and it annealed the nut enough that the shoulders rolled off this time when I gave it the same heave-ho, so then I resorted to using a die grinder to grind through the face of the nut that was above the chamf. And yeah, I took care of the stake. I cracked the nut off... show more Hi everybody! I did the thing with the torch and it annealed the nut enough that the shoulders rolled off this time when I gave it the same heave-ho, so then I resorted to using a die grinder to grind through the face of the nut that was above the chamf. And yeah, I took care of the stake. I cracked the nut off with another coal chisel, and it was under so much tension that the crack opened up about a half millimeter while it was still on the axle, later the crack closed up afterwards...