• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Pepperoni and sausage. YUM!

• 1 year ago

Veggies and Fruit.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

My son loves spinach & ricotta on a pizza, especially with an egg cracked into the centre , before the end of cooking.

If you have any left over roasted vegetables, they would be good on a pizza, maybe with some pesto as a base sauce, when its nearly cooked, sprinkle with some Queso fresca / feta cheese.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You could put sauerkraut on it, but it would taste nasty. And for the record, you cannot call pizza vegetarian or vegan. Pizza has animal products in it. Whether or not a pizza has meat, it still has cheese, which is a dairy product. And dairy products come from animals. This is coming from someone who is not a vegetarian or vegan of any kind.

• 1 year ago

Steak ham bacon

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I like to load it up with vegetables like green pepper, brocolli, mushroom, sometimes fresh spinach and sometimes it helps to pre-cook the vegs slightly. Then for the rest of the pzza I go tomato and cheese. With a lot of moist topping I put the pizza near the top of the oven in the hope of containing some the heat up there. There is a lot to cook up there. I always like mine.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

A vegetarian.

• 1 year ago

Mushrooms, red and green peppers, tomatoes, black olives, pineapple, vegan salami, red onion and vegan cheese.

• Hi T
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Tomato, peppers, chili, onion, beetroot, grated carrot, pineapple, etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.