Idk what’s going on, TTC?

My husband and l have been TTC. I had my period right on schedule this month and l have a very regular(always very heavy) period from July 10-July 15, and l keep track of my ovulation schedule too. I always know when I’m about to start because l start breaking out on my face and feel irritable and have hot flashes.... show more My husband and l have been TTC. I had my period right on schedule this month and l have a very regular(always very heavy) period from July 10-July 15, and l keep track of my ovulation schedule too. I always know when I’m about to start because l start breaking out on my face and feel irritable and have hot flashes. So about 2 days ago my husband and l had intercourse(July 20th) since my ovulation is happening in a couple days and today l woke up and peed blood and l thought at first l was having implantation bleeding but it was heavy like l have like my period and l started having dull cramping in my abdomin and dull back pain and having a little bit of blood clots but not big pieces l do with my period and yesterday l felt light headed all day and nausauas for a little while, I’m setting and appointment with ob-gyn but l was just wondering if anyone else has this happened to them, right now I’m scared that I’m having a miscarriage or have indemtrosis which runs in my family
1 answer 1