1992 Dodge Dakota won't start?

I'm trying to buy a 92 Dakota but it wont start. The guy said it usually started right up but it has been sitting for 4 months and now it wont start. The battery is fine. Any ideas? I'm going to test the spark and asd relay when I go back.

Why are you working on it?? Get the seller to fix it. Find another vehicle. There are thousands of trucks for sale that run better.

If you are getting the truck for a junkyard price. if it is cranking, spray starting fluid on the intake and try to start. Truck starts and dies, check fuel pressure. Truck does not start, check for spark.

If it turns over easily but none of the cylinders fire, and you get good spark at the plugs, then try some starting fluid. If it will fire when spraying it into the intake I'd suspect that either the gasoline in the tank is too old or the filter is clogged, if it isn't simply simply out of gas. The owner might also just be lying to you. However, old gas is often the cause, especially in a hot climate if the tank isn't kept topped of while sitting.