What do you think of these Rapper and R+B musicians?
15. Immortal Technique
17. Katie Got Bandz
18. Headsrong(Rap Rock band)
19. Tyler The Creator
20. Greydon Square
If you want your can rate each Rapper on a scale of 0-10.Or you can put like or dislike next to the artist.
If you want you can go into detail .But you do not have to.
I do not care how you answer this question as long as somehow you tell me which you like and do not like.
Keep in mind everyone is going to have their own opinion.
If you are going to say you do not like Rap in someway then do not bother answering a Rap question.
This is basically going to help me with Djing a friends birthday party.In which only Rap music will be played(Friends request)
All are adults 21 and up.
Forget to add a little bit R+B will be played.But it will be mostly Rap.
- 2 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Never heard of this person to judge if I like him or not
2. From Infinite to The Eminem Show I really like, Encore to now Em is just awful
3. One of the all time greats
5. One of the all time greats
6. He is alright I guess
8. Dope producer
10 Never listened to there music
11. Never listened to there music
12. Hott Garbage
13. Never listened to there music
14. Never listened to there music
16. Never listened to there music
17. Never listened to there music
18. Never listened to there music
20. Never listened to there music
- DamonDayLv 42 years ago
1. Don't listen to him all the time, but what I've heard from him was good. Pony can be a really fun song to listen to at times.
2. Great Artist
3. Great Artist
4. I like a few songs from her, but overall meh
5. Great, one of my favorite artists of all time
7. A few songs from him I like, but overall not a big fan
8. Great, I like the Wu-Tang Clan
9. SYRE was decent for a first album, overall average & has a long way to go
12. Good. Probably one of my favorite artists who were newcomers in the 2000-2010 era. Late Reg, MBDTF, College Dropout, & Graduation were great albums. 808's & Heartbreak & Ye were decent. TLOP & Yeezus had a few good songs, but overall meh. His song "Lift Yourself" was just straight terrible.
16. Meh from what I heard from him so far
19. Decent. Flower Boy exceeded my expectations, and was a good album. Wolf & Goblin had a few good songs, but overall tries to be too edgy & meh. Cherry Bomb was trash. His work with Odd Future was good. Creative & Unique, and sometimes people don't give him enough credit for his influence, but overall he's average.
- Lil Wyte FanLv 72 years ago
1. I like his song "Differences" but other than that he's never been one of my favorites
2. Talented, but I'm not really a fan of his.
3. Talented but kind of overrated imo and not the goat
4. Trash, one of the worst rappers to ever touch a mic!
5. One of the goats, even though he's fallen off in recent years his early material is classic and Illmatic never gets old
6. He used to be good but he fell off
7. I liked him when I was young, but now I find him extremely corny and lame. He has a few songs that I might listen to from time to time but he's definitely not anything amazing even in his prime.
8. Great, Wu-Tang is classic
9. Never listened to him
10. Don't know who this is
11. His song "Tipsy" is a good song to play at parties. That's it.
12. Overrated and corny. I liked his older music but mostly for the production, not his rapping.
13. I like him
14. Haven't listened
15. Talented, definitely not my favorite rapper to listen to for long periods but he is undeniably skilled
17. That name was enough to make me never listen
18. I haven't listened to them
19. I kind of like him but I have to be in the right mood for his kind of music
20. Haven't listened.
- Juan SheetLv 72 years ago
I like Will Smith. Play some, it will make people smile. Everyone secretly likes a bit of "Gettin jiggy with it".