How do I fugure out who s playing games, the co worker or the lady that brings her son to the barbershop, whose hair I cut?

I m thinking it s the girl, but I don t recall ever giving me her number and she never text messages me. She just comes in I cut her son s hair with her baby father present and that s it. The other co worker and I have a history of beaf. He normally does pranks on phone call with a fake Indian accent and He s... show more I m thinking it s the girl, but I don t recall ever giving me her number and she never text messages me. She just comes in I cut her son s hair with her baby father present and that s it.

The other co worker and I have a history of beaf.
He normally does pranks on phone call with a fake Indian accent and He s Guyanese of Indian descent.

Why is it everytime I text something to the "girl"somehow he knows, by telling it to me in front of everyone in the barbershop?

He said she came to the shop looking for me. Why is it when "she" said to me she was staying in East Greenbush, NY in a text message the day before she "showed up" to the barbershop, somehow he gave me "full detail" that s the location where she was?

Either she said that or he made that up.

I sent more than pictures and text messages. Somehow the pictures "she" sent, her vulva doesn t match in to 3 other pictures and no sign of face pictures

I m thinking it s the other barber. Everytime I text to the "girl", somehow he acts like the girl in the message I send. He has my number. He s too scared to present himself. He ll act like someone told.

He must of waited til I did cut some boys hair, so it would make his lies believable, when he doesn t even know her at all.

Then he gave full detail what she looked like.
The owner has a 📷. I haven t asked him anything because he s been out of town.

That camera will show if such a woman was present like the other barber said.

Wtf do I do now?