Why are middle class people so prejudiced against poor people?

Recently as I have gotten more rich and live a more tranquil life, I cant stand to see middle class people in my society always casting down those poor people. In my late teens, I have experimented with poverty and saw that it is quite ruthless. My first job as a teenager was working in at Dominoes, I remember... show more Recently as I have gotten more rich and live a more tranquil life, I cant stand to see middle class people in my society always casting down those poor people.

In my late teens, I have experimented with poverty and saw that it is quite ruthless. My first job as a teenager was working in at Dominoes, I remember going into Wal mart and seeing the crowded lines of mothers with 3, 4 children. I remember my two years at a public school and hearing kids chant out "fight! fight! fight!"
I remember taking the bus when I didnt have a license and before uber.

Worst of all is the lust for pleasure in middle class people. They want to go to these exotic cafes and eat a dessert like a mille feuille or creme brulee, which is fine but its the way they market it, the way they talk about it, they way they show it off.
Showing off is so pathetically middle class.

What I like about upper class people and lower class people is that they are more honest.
Not so much with middle class people.