President Trump has restored my dignity as a Woman, so where does Joe Biden get off at anyway?

'We're in the midst of an all-out assault on human dignity': Joe Biden

Good Morning America JUSTIN DOOM,Good Morning America 7 hours ago .

The lowest Black Unemployment in history from TRUMP. More proof that Joe Biden and his Democrat party, still have not let go of the KKK that Democrats founded in 1866. Democrat Robert Byrd was the last KKK Grand Wizard to have served in the U.S. Senate.

Since I am Jewish, I have my own beef with the KKK Jew hating Democrat party. I don't eat pork and I don't pork Democrats. Jewish Blondes for TRUMP 2020

Red Wave Blondes - We Are Making America Great Day By Day

My Class of 1973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoHxB4idmg

Youtube thumbnail

• sats
    Favorite Answer

Not only has he restored my dignity as a woman I am finally proud of my country again! The libs only want to control us which includes our thoughts. Think Joe has been hanging around Moochie too long.

• yodi

If you Yanks had your head out of the vast darkness of the Republican colon and looked at the graphs of economic indicators you'd see the only thing that had skyrocketed is the National Debt. Everything else is steady as she goes with the Obama Economic Recovery. And you can't change the facts.

Impossible, you can’t even dress or apply makeup well enough to pull off impersonating a woman. Which of course makes your question a fantasy, kind of like your life.