Scared to take Ibuprofen (Advil)?

I'm 17 and getting two wisdom teeth removed next week and the dentist told me to take 600mg of Ibuprofen 1 hour before the surgery. The thing is.. I NEVER take any medication. Never even touched a painkiller. I'm scared of 'not feeling in control' of my body and that I'll have an allergic... show more I'm 17 and getting two wisdom teeth removed next week and the dentist told me to take 600mg of Ibuprofen 1 hour before the surgery. The thing is.. I NEVER take any medication. Never even touched a painkiller. I'm scared of 'not feeling in control' of my body and that I'll have an allergic reaction or something and die.
Another reason why I'm scared is because I feel like I get heart palpitations or my heart just beats weird sometimes and it read online that you can't take Ibuprofen when you have heart problems and that it increases the risk of cardiac arrest! It may sound silly but I'm actually terrified. I thought about not even taking it. Not even after the wisdom tooth removal. I'd rather be in pain than take Ibuprofen. But the doctor told me to do it so I kind of feel like I should at the same time... Is it really that dangerous?