Find a movie!! :( :( :(?

Hey, trying to find a movie I've seen when I was a kid.... never had the chance to see the whole thing: Was on the TV (I'm not from the States so don't count on that) on early 2000's but could've been older. A mysterious plague breaks because of a meteor that was making people really old and die... show more Hey, trying to find a movie I've seen when I was a kid....
never had the chance to see the whole thing:
Was on the TV (I'm not from the States so don't count on that) on early 2000's but could've been older.
A mysterious plague breaks because of a meteor that was making people really old and die of old age when the blood was in contact with the air (that's how I remember it).
People began to conduct tournaments where they fight and the looser dies of old age.
a kid of some important woman was immuned and they needed to protect him in order to make a cure out of his blood..

I have never seen neither the start, nor the end of that movie. It was shown a lot of times on the TV but because I a kid I've never had the chance to see it (either very late or when I'm at school)
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee! it might be a very bad movie but it hunts me for years