My friend and I had an investing competition. he LOST bad because he bought horrendous dividend stocks. What should his punishment be?

My friend and I started an investing competition one year ago today to see who had the better investing philosophy. My friend bought $50,000 of dividend stocks like JNJ, General Mills, At&T and more like that. He claims that dividends are the way to go. I bought $50,000 worth of growth names like FANG, Square,... show more My friend and I started an investing competition one year ago today to see who had the better investing philosophy. My friend bought $50,000 of dividend stocks like JNJ, General Mills, At&T and more like that. He claims that dividends are the way to go. I bought $50,000 worth of growth names like FANG, Square, Nvidia, AMD, and names like that.

My $50,000 is worth $93,00 one year later and his $50,000 is worth $43,000 LOLOL. Thats what he gets for lying to himself, buying companies with no growth, increasing competition, and overall companies that will be left behind. I demolished him. Now he understands that dividend companies like those suck. It cost him $50,000 in opportunity cost but hey hes gotta learn that lesson.

So, I feel bad cuz I destroyed him so bad. I think I will take him out to a nice dinner. Then after the dinner, I will take him to the parking lot, put on my soccer cleats, and kick him in the balls as hard as I can. This will represent the financial kick in the nuts that dividend stocks got him.