22 Years Old, Hate My Job Out of College?

I graduated a 4-year college with a degree in marketing. Having been an RA in college and liking fashion, I decided to look into retail management since I didn't know what else to do. I got a prestigious position as a manager in training at a well-known retail company. However, I have very little retail... show more I graduated a 4-year college with a degree in marketing. Having been an RA in college and liking fashion, I decided to look into retail management since I didn't know what else to do.

I got a prestigious position as a manager in training at a well-known retail company. However, I have very little retail experience.

I've been the manager in training at this store for over a month and I'm terrible at it. I do not know how to do simple tasks. For example, I could not figure out how to lock the trash compactor, still do not know how to distinguish the different boxes in the stockroom, and in general do not really know what I'm doing.

The job involves a lot of heavy lifting and I'm a petite woman. The job is not glamorous at all and not what I wanted.

The store has invested so much time training me and in September, I am supposed to be assigned to manage a store.

I am only in the job for the money. What should I do?

My manager even yelled at me when I told him I went into retail because I liked fashion and said that fashion is not what retail is about at all:(