Max asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 years ago

How come most guys with horseshoe pattern baldness not shave their heads? It looks hideous.?

I'm just asking to understand their reasoning and thought process.

• Sadie
    Favorite Answer

Shaved heads look even worse, they look like chemotherapy patients. Some guys prefer a natural look.

Maybe to you ,..

But to many of us

Shaving your head looks absolutely stupid and fake like you are actually ashamed of the hair and head your god gave you...

• Max2 years agoReport

Do you brush your teeth? ... I think you get where I'm going with this.

Why would you care? It's someone else's head, not yours

• not

My head is probably horseshoe style or something. My thinking is why would I be concerned about what you are looking at; You won't put a bag on your head for me. You are driven by vanity and I am driven by hamburgers and booty. Different strokes for different folks. How many burgers you offering? Cheese? Bacon?

• not
      2 years agoReport

Something I love about women is their desperate need to impress. Make-up, plastic surgery, nails, hair. I bag em while I'm sweaty, dirty and grouchy. I swear I'll get around to shaving this week. Go put your face

*In your opinion.

Yeah, just simply to disgust you.

Are you actually judging people on the shape of a natural phenomenon? REALLY?

Why don't all women with small boobs go get a boob job, small boobs look silly.

Why don't all short people get leg extensions, they got no reason to live otherwise....

To piss you off obviously