Max asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 years ago

How come most guys with horseshoe pattern baldness not shave their heads? It looks hideous.?

Update:

I'm just asking to understand their reasoning and thought process.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sadie
    Lv 4
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Shaved heads look even worse, they look like chemotherapy patients. Some guys prefer a natural look.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Maybe to you ,..

But to many of us

Shaving your head looks absolutely stupid and fake like you are actually ashamed of the hair and head your god gave you...

• Max2 years agoReport

Do you brush your teeth? ... I think you get where I'm going with this.

• 2 years ago

Why would you care? It's someone else's head, not yours

• not
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

My head is probably horseshoe style or something. My thinking is why would I be concerned about what you are looking at; You won't put a bag on your head for me. You are driven by vanity and I am driven by hamburgers and booty. Different strokes for different folks. How many burgers you offering? Cheese? Bacon?

• ...Show all comments
    • not
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Something I love about women is their desperate need to impress. Make-up, plastic surgery, nails, hair. I bag em while I'm sweaty, dirty and grouchy. I swear I'll get around to shaving this week. Go put your face

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

*In your opinion.

• 2 years ago

Yeah, just simply to disgust you.

• 2 years ago

Are you actually judging people on the shape of a natural phenomenon? REALLY?

Why don't all women with small boobs go get a boob job, small boobs look silly.

Why don't all short people get leg extensions, they got no reason to live otherwise....

• 2 years ago

To piss you off obviously

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.