I do cold calling to businesses in my local area. For the most part they tell me to F off and they mostly say NO to my offer.?

Is there any way to NOT sound salesy but at the same time ask a prospect if they would like to recieve a complimentary website analysis? What would be the best way to get a Decision Maker to say YES to a free website analysis, showing them insights into their competitors, their website, and their traffic with... show more Is there any way to NOT sound salesy but at the same time ask a prospect if they would like to recieve a complimentary website analysis?

What would be the best way to get a Decision Maker to say YES to a free website analysis, showing them insights into their competitors, their website, and their traffic with Google to help improve ROI and conversions?

Thanks!
Update: How do I come across as friendly and get a DM to say yes to a free website analysis?