How can I make a time bomb that will delete system32 ?

Hello. I have been grinding for two months at this company where I'm summer working to earn a slight amount of money before university year starts again. Problem is, I haven't even been offered a contract. Whenever I ask to be offered one, I'm told to wait for the manager to come, but she doesn't... show more Hello. I have been grinding for two months at this company where I'm summer working to earn a slight amount of money before university year starts again.
Problem is, I haven't even been offered a contract. Whenever I ask to be offered one, I'm told to wait for the manager to come, but she doesn't come.

I'm familar with programming. If someone can give the code to a batch file, that will delete C:\Windows\system32, in 7 hours, if a password isn't typed in before the deadline. This way I can propose one last time for a contract, if none given I will launch the .bat and make it affect the network (all of the wired desktops).

What I have typed so far is :

@echo off
del C:\Windows\system32

If someone can add to this program to make it irreversible upon launch and affect all IPs within the network, that would be much appreciated, because companies who have people working without payment, they should pay heavily.

P.S: The reason why I can't do it myself, is because I'm only an engineering student, so I am familiar with programming (in C only), but don't have the knowledge to do it myself.

Thank you.