Are conservative racist weabo's the most strange existence on the internet?

As a Japanese person I come across many weabo's on the internet. A large portion are just weird people who love Japan and tell themselves they are Japanese. But I have found the world's most weird people I think, I have found about 4 of these people so far. These are American conservative racists. They... show more As a Japanese person I come across many weabo's on the internet. A large portion are just weird people who love Japan and tell themselves they are Japanese.

But I have found the world's most weird people I think, I have found about 4 of these people so far. These are American conservative racists. They hate blacks and Asians (Japanese also) etc, yet they use anime characters as their avatars and many even choose names like Shinji Ikari etc.

These are some of the strangest people I have ever found. Their existence can only be really explained as mental illness.
Luckily they are only ridiculously small in number, for example I have come across hundreds of flat earthers, yet only 4 of these individuals so far. So they are a very rare breed.
Update: EDIT
A crying racist triggered troll keeps moving my question. This is their sad life, this is what they do with their life. I actually feel sorry for them.
6 answers 6