Who is God's woman in the Bible?

Update: thanks ice, but can you answer the question maybe please? i want to know about God's woman.
Update 2: i'm sorry chi Girl. The Bible does talk about God's woman but I wondered who she is or how to identify her. Revelation 12 talks about a woman and God protects her and her son at his throne. I wondered who this woman is but she has to be God's woman or wife, right? Anyway, your sarcastic comment... show more i'm sorry chi Girl. The Bible does talk about God's woman but I wondered who she is or how to identify her. Revelation 12 talks about a woman and God protects her and her son at his throne. I wondered who this woman is but she has to be God's woman or wife, right? Anyway, your sarcastic comment about me trying to read the Bible doesn't help me or answer the question. Thanks anyway.
Update 3: Michael, what is a description pet?
Update 4: Elaine, what does that mean? "no woman God dear." Please, what does that mean?
Update 5: You're right Fuzzy. I should have been WAY clearer. Given you something to go on. I'm sorry. But thank you for your edit. That helps me very much.
Update 6: daylily61, I implied nothing about sex. My goodness, where does your mind go? Look at my updates. The Bible talks about God's wife or woman and I wondered how to identify her.
Update 7: Roberta B, thank you for the thorough explanation and all the scriptures. Even from the Old Testament to link everything together. I appreciate the time you took and the effort you made to answer seriously using the Bible.