Why did USA have to arrest this adorable red-haired Russian spy girl Maria Butina?

I think she’s absolutely adorable and it’s cute she mingled with American University, Had the whole pro-gun photo shoot on her social media, I want her to be freed and let her be America’s sweetheart I want her to be set free and she can stay on my street and hang out with my family at barbecues and mlb games... show more I think she’s absolutely adorable and it’s cute she mingled with American University,

Had the whole pro-gun photo shoot on her social media, I want her to be freed and let her be America’s sweetheart

I want her to be set free and she can stay on my street and hang out with my family at barbecues and mlb games and pool parties. She’s a special Russian girl and I want her to be freed by the people we have to start a Mariia Butina fan club