I am 19 and suspect i have a form of ADD. Is there something wrong with me? No trolls please?

Hello, Over the past few months i have been thinking. I recently came across an article for adult ADD. I read through out of curiosity and to my surprise, i realized i have a lot of the symptoms. I thought back to my childhood and it is evident back then as well. Some of these things include the stereotypical... show more Hello,
Over the past few months i have been thinking. I recently came across an article for adult ADD. I read through out of curiosity and to my surprise, i realized i have a lot of the symptoms. I thought back to my childhood and it is evident back then as well. Some of these things include the stereotypical symptoms like mind wandering, i cant stay still for long times, and i try to avoid things with a lot of mental effort. Some other uncommon symptoms i believe to be linked is that i get a weird feeling as if i HAVE to do a specific thing before i do anything else. For example, when i eat soup, i have to eat, in this order, the carrots, then the celery, then the chicken, then the pasta, then the liquid. I dont know why but i never do it any other order. Another very odd thing that happened recently is that I ordered something online and i got the package in the mail, i had to get a haircut at the time as well. Something in my brain told me "you are not going to enjoy opening that package until your hair is cut". So i WAITED until i got a haircut to open the package. Another weird example is that I sometimes make up "challenges" for myself. Example, i will challenge myself to work out longer because i feel like something good will happen in my life if i do that extra set. I also overthink heavily. and forget very easily. It affects me at my job when im told to do something and then i forget what they said 5 seconds later It is weird things like that that get me thinking.