Bf going to his FWB party?

My boyfriend and i have been together for about 4 months. When i met him he was kind of seeing someone but trying to be with her wasn’t working.. he left her ... pursued me... and we’ve been together ever since. In the beginning of our relationship i had a problem with this particular girl because they were telling... show more My boyfriend and i have been together for about 4 months. When i met him he was kind of seeing someone but trying to be with her wasn’t working.. he left her ... pursued me... and we’ve been together ever since. In the beginning of our relationship i had a problem with this particular girl because they were telling each other they missed one another. I eventually talked to him about that/got over it moved and here we are.
I recently found out she moved and was having a house warming that she invited my boyfriend to. My boyfriend is going but he hasn’t mentioned it to me nor has he asked me would i like to go. So, i brought it up to him and his response was “well she verbally invited me . I asked her the details because she didn’t give me a proper invitation.. I’m not staying but i will go”
TL:DR; do i have the right to be upset by him not mentioning it to me nor asking me to tag along?