What exactly does the Pencil Neck Geeks have against Hulk Hogan?

"I'm indifferent. While I really dislike Hulk Hogan, I can't deny that he played a huge role in WWE history. WWE is going to do whatever they want regardless of what I think. So I don't see the point in getting bent out of shape about it." Hulk Hogan was illegally recorded saying racist... show more "I'm indifferent. While I really dislike Hulk Hogan, I can't deny that he played a huge role in WWE history. WWE is going to do whatever they want regardless of what I think. So I don't see the point in getting bent out of shape about it."

Hulk Hogan was illegally recorded saying racist things. Who hasn't said things they weren't proud of before? During that time, Hogan was going through the worst period of his life. He's going through a divorce, son is in prison, and he's afraid that his daughter is with the wrong guy. You'd say things you weren't proud of too if you were that stressed.

I really dislike people that illegally record someone without consent, people that sell your friend's sex tape without consent, and people that were ordered to take a video down but refused.