Anonymous

Should Presidential business generate revenue for Trumps business? The U.S. government paid more than $77,000 to President Trump’s?

Scottish golf resort ahead of his stay there last weekend, according to federal spending records, indicating that Trump’s official visit to Europe.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Whether or not it's even legal, it just looks bad. Trump harshly criticized Obama for playing golf once every few months, and said that if he was president he wouldn't have time for golf. Instead he uses the presidency to promote his properties, playing golf every weekend at huge expense to the govt.

I think from the beginning of his campaign it was clear that Trump saw both the campaign and being president as ways to feed his bottom line. He talked constantly about his properties around the world, even the value of licensing his name to projects he had nothing to do with. He wanted to keep doing his reality TV show from the White House, he said he thought being president would help his ratings!

Remember when people asked him if he was going to put his businesses in a blind trust, like just about ever president has done so far? He said he would let his children run the business, but they also worked in the administration and he spoke with them every day!

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

He's broken so many Ethics Rules and harassed the Head of Ethics so much the guy quit. There was no point in bringing up all the Ethics rules he and his family are breaking if no one is going to do anything about it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I do not think trump wants to spend tax dollars with another American owned business. I think there was a Hilton right down the road.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i dunno .. i would take that as presidential perks .. obingo went golfing and took vacations on state funds all the time ..

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Trump played golf for 2 days before his summit with Putin, that was his problem he lost all his balls before the summit

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.