Is it okay to leave a bug fogger inside overnight?

I bombed my house around 1pm today. I left immediately and have not fully moved in yet so I have not gone back. Is it okay to leave it overnight and come back tomorrow to open the windows?

Shouldn’t hurt a thing.

That's okay, in fact it's ideal. The fogger has finished generating fog, now that material is hanging around in the house and the longer it can do this the better the effect is.

That's ideal.

Certainly. It through working now but no harm to leave it.

certainly

• sats

That will be fine, eventually the fogger ran out and it's actually better for your health if you wait before going back in to open the windows. The poison will have dissipated somewhat.

• sats
      2 years agoReport

You may want to look into this product for pest control. It's organic, this article talks about adding it to feed but it is also good as pest control.
      https://www.arbico-organics.com/product/diatomaceous-earth-de-omri-listed-food-grade-insecticide-livestock/organic-insecticides