How much can you see from the back floor seats at a concert???

Planning on going to a p!atd concert...for example the floor seats are divided into 9 sections.. 7-9 being in the back. If you have ever been to a concert and had these types of seats? How much can you see? Since a lot of people would be in front of you, jumping around etc... the only reason I’m thinking of buying... show more Planning on going to a p!atd concert...for example the floor seats are divided into 9 sections.. 7-9 being in the back. If you have ever been to a concert and had these types of seats? How much can you see? Since a lot of people would be in front of you, jumping around etc... the only reason I’m thinking of buying the back floor seats and not back elevated seats is because Brendon comes down and walks in a circle around the floor area and that would be amazing to witness. But at the same time, I don’t want that to be the only reason to sit there