Should I finish my engineering degree if I have no interest in engineering?

I just failed first year (passed only four courses). I'm taking tuition now and quickly realizing that I have zero interest in calculus and physics. But I think that if I continue I will be able to pass the courses and eventually get the degree. I am just doing it to get a high paying job. I have no interest in... show more I just failed first year (passed only four courses). I'm taking tuition now and quickly realizing that I have zero interest in calculus and physics. But I think that if I continue I will be able to pass the courses and eventually get the degree. I am just doing it to get a high paying job. I have no interest in engineering, but at the same time I have no interest in anything else either and don't know what to do with my life. I am really confused and I don't want to disappoint my parents.
Update: By tuition I meant to say I'm taking private classes from a tutor near my home
Update 2: I don't party lol. I'm a loner with no friends. And I have a student loan, my parents don't pay for my tuition. My main issue is wasting time on the Internet, but after the lessons I learnt from my experiences this year, I think I am going to manage my time better and at least get the minimum required... show more I don't party lol. I'm a loner with no friends. And I have a student loan, my parents don't pay for my tuition. My main issue is wasting time on the Internet, but after the lessons I learnt from my experiences this year, I think I am going to manage my time better and at least get the minimum required grades, and gradually improve from there. High school was so easy and I wasn't prepared for university at all, but I'm prepared now. Although not interested in the subjects I am capable of at least
Update 3: studying and understanding to get at least the minimum grades. But writing all this is helping my think so thanks for replying. And even though I don't like engineering, I would rather do that than labour or join the Navy, because I am physically weak I mean not well-built. I wish i had spent the last year... show more studying and understanding to get at least the minimum grades. But writing all this is helping my think so thanks for replying. And even though I don't like engineering, I would rather do that than labour or join the Navy, because I am physically weak I mean not well-built. I wish i had spent the last year working part-time and thinking about what I really like, but my parents urged me to join uni immediately. But it's ok, engineering is a vast field, I can find something interesting within it.