I need help with a story?

So in this story... there is a girl who wants revenge in middle school. The girl's name is Carson and she wants revenge on another girl named Lily. Well, I don't exactly know what the revenge should be. But Carson wants to get one of her friends named Kelar back because Lily stole Kelar from Carson. So... show more So in this story... there is a girl who wants revenge in middle school. The girl's name is Carson and she wants revenge on another girl named Lily. Well, I don't exactly know what the revenge should be. But Carson wants to get one of her friends named Kelar back because Lily stole Kelar from Carson. So Carson wants to ruin Lily's and Kelar's friendship. How would she do this at school? Could Carson maybe put a note on Kelar's locker signing the note with Lily's name? I need help fast! Thanks. And the revenge has to ruin Kelar's and Lily's friendship. Remember, this is a story that needs to be written
Update: Also, it has to be written because I have summer school and one of my sibling's ideas was to write this story. So I kinda have to for summer school
Update 2: *sigh* My mom always makes me go to summer school so i don't get summer learning loss. I got all A's, and a couple B's