My parents found everything. help.?

so my dad walks into my room saying we need to talk. he’s not a very deep person so i was already terrified. then he explains that my mum had found my diary. in my diary are entries about self harm, friend troubles, a relationship i kept hidden amd even me talking about not wanting to eat. i don’t know what to... show more so my dad walks into my room saying we need to talk. he’s not a very deep person so i was already terrified. then he explains that my mum had found my diary.

in my diary are entries about self harm, friend troubles, a relationship i kept hidden amd even me talking about not wanting to eat.

i don’t know what to do. my dad keeps saying it’s ok but i know my mum’s going to act differently. i should add that my parents are divorced and i’m at my dad’s house until tomorrow.

i’m guessing they’re going to take me to therapy again which i really don’t want to do.
one thing i want to make clear is that i was doing fine on my own, i was coping. the only thing that was stopping me from losing motivation in life was my parents. i kept thinking “as long as they don’t know, i can keep focusing on school etc”. now that they know, that motivation has gone. i haven’t gotten out of bed all day and honestly never want to again. my mum is inevitably going to try to talk to me about it too, which i don’t want to happen. i don’t want to talk to anyone. please help.