Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Will we see our pets in heaven?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope so. Because if I don't find my late, adored Cleo 🐱and my beloved Minnie 🐶 there, it won't BE heaven for me.

God is faithful and just, omniscient and loving. and He created the animals as well as ourselves. I truly believe that since He knows our every thought, He also knows what our beloved pets mean to us. And heaven will be a place of perfect peace and joy, where Jesus Himself will wipe away all the tears we've shed during our earthly lifetimes. Surely that means He will see to it that we are reunited with ALL our loved ones, INCLUDING our pets 🌹

1 year ago

U

• No, because we go to different dimensions.

• 1 year ago

I really hope so. My pets were/ are family to me.

1 year ago

When we die we don’t cease to exist, but our memories do cease to exist, everything about ourselves we once cared for and everything we once knew are all lost due to the change caused by decomposition. Unfortunately our memories and everything we know disapears without brain function. Our particles somehow may find a way to get very near our pet’s particles after we die, but that’s as close as we will ever get to them again. That’s the most painful truth about death, this tremendous, horrible change we go through. “Change” never stops happening whether we are alive or dead, change is part of nature.

• 1 year ago

No

1 year ago

They go to pet heaven

• Zhu
    1 year ago

Only if they are baptized.

• BJ
    1 year ago

NO!

the Bible emphasizes the distinction between humans and animals. Humans, not animals, were made in the image and likeness of God. And whereas animals were created with a limited life span, humans had the prospect of living on earth forever. (Psalm 37:29)

Jesus Christ said that to enjoy everlasting life, we must exercise faith and take in knowledge of God things that animals are incapable of doing.

It says that the Creator gave the first humans the opportunity of living forever. Death came only because they rebelled.

What, though, of animals? They are not capable of conscious rebellion against God; yet they live only for a length of time and then die.

Hence, it is clear that the Creator never purposed that individual animals live forever. For them death was natural. 2 Pet. 2:12.

• 1 year ago

no they are not souls as we are.

• mtnglo
      1 year agoReport

You have obviously never owned a dog if you think they don't have souls.

• 1 year ago

=_= don't know