Hi, I graduate in December and I'm starting to look for jobs in GIS, and need some advice!?

I was wondering if anyone could list some possible entry level positions? My problem is that GIS can be very broad, so I need help narrowing it down! I know that almost all companies have GIS fields, I just don't know how to find them. I know companies such as railroads, oil/gas, and the government have GIS... show more I was wondering if anyone could list some possible entry level positions? My problem is that GIS can be very broad, so I need help narrowing it down! I know that almost all companies have GIS fields, I just don't know how to find them. I know companies such as railroads, oil/gas, and the government have GIS positions, but do you know of any fortune 500 companies that offer positions in GIS? I don't want to come off as if I am only looking for a job with a fortune 500 company. Like I said earlier, I just want to get a feel for what type of jobs there are that may not seem obvious (not like "GIS analyst" lol).

All that being said, I had a couple of internships with the government, and would prefer not to work for them haha, but I'm not going to be too picky! hahahaha

Thanks in advance!