What are some things you sub-consciously don't like to see in a wrestling match?

Or at least tired to like, but couldn't? For those that think I'm been disrespectful? Don't read, because I'm just expressing myself. I HAVE to be in the mood to enjoy the traditional strong style of Japanese wrestling...even still, it's not that attractive to watch for me.The no selling, and... show more Or at least tired to like, but couldn't?

For those that think I'm been disrespectful? Don't read, because I'm just expressing myself.

I HAVE to be in the mood to enjoy the traditional strong style of Japanese wrestling...even still, it's not that attractive to watch for me.The no selling, and just throwing forearms at each other isn't what I like.

I also don't like it when wrestlers work on a limb, but then I see a sleeperhold? That takes me out of the match, and I think it's lacking in psychology. I don't like sleeperholds that much either.

What about you?