Gabe asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 years ago

Is there a career like this in the Navy?

Im trying to find a career in the Navy that works on helicopter engines. I found the Aviation Structural Mechanic, but it seems like they focus on everything but the engine.

3 Answers

  • Casey
    Lv 5
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Aviation Machinist’s Mate (abbreviated as AD) is the rating that works on aircraft engines and related systems.

  • 2 years ago

    aviation mechanic try google it

  • paul
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

    go talk to a recruiter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.