I think I want to convert religion?

I no more choose the bible God

I decided to choose Tai Yin seen this God can protect me from broken heart

From Guys who hurt me

My Friend was right the bible God doesn't care

that God has destroy my hope from human nature

He should be happy now

I ccannot trust love

I cannot believe others

I am afraid too be hurt again

That Guy is a Cathoolic

Who hurt me

He is a married man somemoore

I am such an idiot

to trust him

because I am so dumb

or is Allah punishing me for not worshiping the real God ?

I fall for a married man who hurt me I am such an idiot !

or maybe Allah is the real God I try to see it will work or is Allal punishing me for not worshiping thhe real God

Maybe I'll decided to date the guy who has learning disablity problem same as me too

to forget this Catholic Married Man

I hope I will never see him agaain . if he come back I will never accept hm again

Favorite Answer

Okay. Good luck with that.

Just tell God that you will always obey all of Jesus' sayings .

You keep falling for the wrong guys. Why not fall in love with Jesus? He can even lead you to the right guy who won't break your heat. Tai Yin isn't even a god, it is a philosophy from the godless country of China.

convert to quran . allah is just testing you

You want to convert religion to WHAT?

You don't know the meaning of the word and you don't know what a question is.

• Raja

When you jump from one religion to another, you may face some spiritual problems. The spirits of the previous religion may create some problems. That is the nature of the spirits. It may be troublesome in the beginning but gradually it may change.

God never bothers who believe in Him. God cannot watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. That's why He had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. Spirits are separate elements. A human being is not a single spirit. A human being during his/her life time is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

Whatever, you troll!

True concept of God-Allah is one he is eternal he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him

Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).ch 2 v 255 of Quran

Did you not have a question?

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh........

Try Athena, Greek goddess of love...