Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Do you think she would’ve been down?

I’m a young man, and so I work with customers daily. This much older lady was smiling and flirting with me. When I gave her the change back, it felt weird touching her hand because I noticed a wedding ring, but she slowly was touching my hand as I was doing it. Almost holding my fingertips. My boss is friendly, and asked me if she was asking me out because of how it looked from afar. Then said I attract cougars. I’m not going to lie, but I really felt a connection. I wanted to ask her out. Didn’t care if she was married or not. But I remembered that I was working. I’m hoping I left a good enough impression for her to come back. Then I’ll do it for sure, secretly. Does this all sound like nonsense to you?

No, it doesn't sound like nonsense. Younger man/older woman romances are not at all uncommon.