Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because inflation is getting out of control

• 2 years ago

i spent $40 dollars on food today.

i just bought some bread and frults

• 2 years ago

We just spent almost $300 and that was one of the smaller visits - all groceries, not even toilet paper this time. Just a few things. A lot of food is imported. Perhaps, that has something to do with it.

• Because Trump is gobbling up the profits

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

don't worry snowflake trump is in the process of pushing them up. there may be a lot of cheap soy soon You like that?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Food isn't expensive. You can easily cook food for a month on $30. Just don't buy expensive things. Buy cheap things and don't be afraid of cooking things yourself. Its like $0.50 for a dozen eggs that will last you a week worth of breakfasts. You can get a few bags of split peas for just a couple bucks and cook it into soup in a slowcooker and it'll last you for a week of lunches. You can also drink water only which surprisingly saves you a lot of money and calories if you're on a diet.

• 2 years ago

Because not enough illegal aliens are able to get into the country. This is leaving the farms without enough workers. To make food cheap, they need more illegal workers.

• 2 years ago

Try Costco or Smart & Final .

Also , if you wait until the 2nd or 3rd you can find the Libs hanging out in the grocery store parking lot selling their EBT for $0.50 on the dollar or trading them for dope

Source(s): There are many ways to save a fortune on groceries .
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's not just you, its outrageous, going out to eat as well

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Government subsidization

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.