Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

I want to wear high heels but I’m 5’11”?

I’ve been single for a long time (well, forever actually) and have always secretly longed to be girly and in the center of attention. Since being single and having no guy to take me out, Ive turned into a tomboy. Wearing hoodies, sweats, sneakers, and baseball caps. Think Nike athletic wear.

Anyways, I’ve always wanted to wear sexy bright high heels to compliment my long legs, however when I bring it up I’m always met with resistance from my mother and strangers who tell me I don’t need to extra height, stick to flats and sneakers.

Flats are BORING. Sneakers are great but meh, want a little spice.

***My biggest fear is that men will be equally as turned off my me wearing heels as they will me wearing tomboyish clothing. That men will feel emasculated due to my height? I’m also black fyi. I thought wearing high heels would look feminine but I’m not so sure when I’m taller than most men here in NYC and in the US.

What should I do?

High heels don’t make women look more feminine, and women being taller than men is less feminine, not more.

But if you want to do it, go ahead, make yourself happy. You can always take them off again.

Wear the heels babe... and go to basketball games

I’m a guy who’s 6’1”, and we probably be equal in height with your high heels on. Or you might even be taller, depending on the shoes. I have no problem, I think tall women are hot. I’m sure there’s more guys like me.

• shane

If you are wearing a knock out gorgeous dress, and we are heading to a high roller gathering, as guests of honor, or not, me at 6'3, and you in hills, I think we could manage the situation, but we get the opportunity to ditch the clothes, after hours, and enjoy our own get together, and your long legs. The only kicker is the 3,000 mile separation. .Oh well, the thought is stimulating.

Yes heels 👠 ❤️ If man feels emasculated he’s not the man you want you should feel hot and look hot ladies would kill for 5’11 andblong legs so from all ya guys yes heels and I’ll pick ya up at 10pm 😊