If same gender relationships are immoral according to God, why do most states allow same gender marriage?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Political institutions do not represent the moral regulations of God. The Bible describes them in opposition to God.

The Bible also states the following: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,

And your ways are not my ways,” declares Jehovah. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So my ways are higher than your ways And my thoughts than your thoughts. ( Isaiah 55:8)

Therefore, what the states have allowed does in no way affects God's standards.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because all of the governments of this world are in opposition to God - Daniel 2:44 - “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever, - - - - Revelation 16:14 - They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty. - - - - Find out who is going to survive the aforementioned destruction -

www.jw.org

• 2 years ago

Because of evil, silly. American states are supposedly forced to allow same-sex marriage because of an unconstitutional decision by the Supreme Court -- marriage rightly is a matter of states' rights. Whatever is not expressly granted to the United States in the Constitution is left to the states, or to the people themselves.

God obviously doesn't get everything he wants. States that used to allow gay marriage when they didn't have to simply supported evil.

• 2 years ago

Look up "Establishment Clause."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

There you go confusing Religion with Politics!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Lalfog

• 2 years ago

God is not accepting ballot initiatives from sinners in order to amend His righteous and holy rules.

• 2 years ago

Obviously you are joking, right? If not, have you been stuck on a deserted Island? The majority of people have been trying to get God out of society for a hell of a long time. And obviously those who have the ability to change laws.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

For that matter, as the United States is alleged to be a Christian nation, why did the Supreme Court decide it was all right?

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

because its 'progressive' to eradicate God from everything and we've allowed liberal ideology to infest everything ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.