How to make sure my friend doesn’t have sex in my bed?

I’m going out of town and I asked my friend to stay at my house while I’m gone. Her boyfriend is coming to visit while I’m away and I’m really worried they’re going to have sex in my bed. I can’t lock the door from the inside so I’m not sure what to do. Please help I hate the thought of anyone else banging in my bed

• Hahaha, just tell her to bang on the couch or kitchen counter. They will DEFINITELY bang on your bed otherwise. My friends and I have alm banged on every surface of our house and their house. We're young and full of biological needs to reproduce

Oh for god sake.

• Jane

lol everyone on the planet knows they are going to have sex (like literally right smack on your bed). Like, come on', who wouldn't? A bf and a gf in the same place- alone; they will have the whole place to themselves; what else are they going to do, play scrabble, or cuddle? Lol

Get a WiFi camera 😄 or seriously you can put a toothpick in door jamb when you close it and if it’s on floor when you return you know someone opened door then put a hotwheel under one bed leg and if someone sits on bed it will crush it with force but not just bed alone

Just throw an old sheet or blanket that you don't use anymore on the bed, and if they have sex on it, throw it away. Or, lock all of your bedding in another room or closet and seal your mattress in plastic. I mean, you asked your friend to stay at your place, I don't know why, but it's obvious that she'll need somewhere to sleep. And it's obvious that if her boyfriend stays over they're going to sleep in the same bed. And it's obvious that if they sleep in the same bed they'll likely play a few rounds of Hide the Salami, so you might as well prepare as best you can.

Talk to her.. or put a thumbtacks in your bed