Was he just being nice?

I had a job interview this Saturday, I think it went well because I was invited back for a second interview. The interviewer offered to drop me off at the bus stop that took me to my home, the was to the bus stop & the place the interview took place at is only a 7 minute walk. I didn't mind walking back to the bus stop the weather was nice & there was nice scenery, I didn't want to pass up a free ride, I accepted it. He had pictures of his daughters & wife on his desk, I didn't think anything of it.

• Eddy

Did he know that it is only a 7 minute walk? But, it doesn't matter. Seven minutes is still a long time to walk to a bus stop. You accepted a ride and that is that. Don't make it something that it is not. It is just a kind gesture and forget it.

• Judy

probably just being nice

there are some decent people still in this world and you met one of them

Yes, probably. He likely also wanted to increase the odds of your accepting a job offer if one comes.