Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

I'm drinking three to four cans of coca cola a day. Will I be okay?

I drink mexican coca-cola. Will I be okay even at my age 45?

• John P

That depends on how you define OK.

You'll be just fine sugar buns

No. You will get diabetes in months, years, or weeks. Depending on your genetics

No, you will get really sick in a couple of years. Most definitely you have damaged your liver with all that toxic liquid. You do know that one of the best ways to clean a car engine is with coke, right? Think about it, if it helps get rid of rust, what damage will it cause to your body? Stop drinking this poison it doesn't matter if it is Mexican, UK, Us, etc. IT WILL KILL YOU!

If you don't mind having type 2 diabetes and other serious health issues, sure.

You're just going to become fatter with all that sugar

Here's a tip to overcome your likely hatred of water: drink water at meals. You tend not to care what you're drinking to wash down your food. It help nurse me back onto water back when I really hated its taste.

Since your past posts indicate that you're overweight, diabetic, have high blood pressure, are on drugs, and fluctuate in age between 20 to 80... Yeah, you'll be fine.

that many cans of soda is horrible for your health and you should cut down on drinking soda

1. Too much sugar.

2. Do you really want a kidney stone? Believe me, you don't. But that can be the result of all the phosphoric acid.