Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

What could possibly wrong in the Trump-Putin meeting?

Putin is a trained former KGB officer. Probably the best Intelligence Officer alive today.

Trump has bankrupted 3 casinos, can’t spell “Counsel”, thinks Fredrick Douglas is alive and believes in a made up country called Nambia.

• Kini

If what you describe is a baseline for communication with Pres Putin, then you dont have to worry that Mr Trump will give away the store. He just signed more sanctions. Mr Trump may not be eloquent in public but he can get his ideas across in private. I dont know why people think this meeting is so important.

Nothing, unlike when feckless idiot Obama met with the Russians, promising to be "flexible."

Trump is a strong president who advances America's interests first, which is a significant departure from his predecessor. Trump will do what is right for America and Americans, like he has done the past 1 1/2 years. I trust Trump to protect our interests far more than that idiot he succeeded or the dumb_itch he beat in the election.

Wait and watch. CNN will make up another story about Armageddon.

I hope Vlad has some nerve agent with him