Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 years ago

Which name for our baby? Constructive opinions welcome?

Unsure of gender as of yet. Please choose one for each gender and any additional thoughts are welcome. Other name suggestions are unneeded as these are our final 3:

Brielle Thomas

Audrina Thomas

Peyton Thomas

Colton Thomas

Landon Thomas

Logan Thomas

Favorite Answer

Congratulations!

My favorites are:

♀: Audrina, purely because I love the name. I love how it rolls off the tongue and is feminine and sultry, but also different and quirky. I love the nickname Audrey, but I also like that Audrina is a little different from it. Not to say your other girl choices aren't fabulous... they are, but Audrina has a cool, suave, and feminine twist to it that I think the other two may lack in comparison.

♂: Colton. Again, I like all three but Colton is just a bit more unique and different from Logan and Landon. My next choice would be Landon though because I find it more unique and I hear it a lot less than I hear Logan in my kids' circles. Colton is a rugged yet handsome name, it works well on a baby and I can see it growing well with an adult man.

Many congrats. Audrina is very beautiful indeed. Logan addresses the balance by being strong and solid. Hope this is of help.

Brielle Thomas : I like how it just flows the tongue . To me it's the prettiest

Landon Thomas: Landon is my favorite boy name. Although I love all your boy names

• Linda

I like Brielle and Logan best.

Peyton Thomas

Logan Thomas

Logan or Brielle :) (love all the cute nickname oppurtunities for Brielle)

I think Brielle and Logan

It is finally up to you two, and your family, perhaps can help, but I like Audrina and I like Logan.

I like Audrina and Brielle Bri or Elle as a nick name.

I really like colton Thomas

Logan is really nice too... Colton is more unique:)

Congratulations. Sending you great vibes and wishing you a ready Labour and delivery.