Whats the treatment for hoarding?

i live in a small one bedroom council flat on the 3rd floor of a 4th story building...and for years ive got into hoarding, i buy things online and don't just buy one of something, but i buy many pairs of the same item and my bedroom and living room is starting to become cluttered with... show more i live in a small one bedroom council flat on the 3rd floor of a 4th story building...and for years ive got into hoarding, i buy things online and don't just buy one of something, but i buy many pairs of the same item and my bedroom and living room is starting to become cluttered with ''stuff''. cardboard boxes, clothing stacked messily ontop of each other, paperwork everywhere...plastic bags with clothes in etc.

im even starting to hoard packaging the items i order come in, because i think they're vintage...and my small place, especially my bedroom is starting to look disorderly, untidy and cluttered....bin bags full of clothing stacked on top of each other in my bedroom.

its got so disorderly, that i don't know where i stored items i bought are, and think i lost them or were stolen.

my mum keeps warning me about buying more stuff, but i keep doing it...buying online etc.

im a man aged 40 and just want to know how i can stop this? what the cure is for it?
Update: thanks to smartypants as well.