What if I like being miserable and suffering?

I ve been thru soo much I suffered thru experiences that I don t want to talk about depression, bipolar, schizophrenia and all that and much more also family problems and acceptance from society all that BASIC teenager shhijt and other problems that I m not going to mention. But what if I like being miserable does... show more I ve been thru soo much I suffered thru experiences that I don t want to talk about depression, bipolar, schizophrenia and all that and much more also family problems and acceptance from society all that BASIC teenager shhijt and other problems that I m not going to mention. But what if I like being miserable does it matter. What if I want this to continue and just not move on or grow up or realize or wake up what if I like being in constant agony What if I like being stuck What if I like taking life slow and and rocky road. What if I like being alone and going thru it alone what if I like my life how it is and I wouldn t want change or to see sunshine what if if my soul loves misery and just doesn t want change
6 answers 6