Gabriela asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

What if I like being miserable and suffering?

I ve been thru soo much I suffered thru experiences that I don t want to talk about depression, bipolar, schizophrenia and all that and much more also family problems and acceptance from society all that BASIC teenager shhijt and other problems that I m not going to mention. But what if I like being miserable does it matter. What if I want this to continue and just not move on or grow up or realize or wake up what if I like being in constant agony What if I like being stuck What if I like taking life slow and and rocky road. What if I like being alone and going thru it alone what if I like my life how it is and I wouldn t want change or to see sunshine what if if my soul loves misery and just doesn t want change

Favorite Answer

I don't really give a hoot honey! You can be a miserable excuse for life total waste product and failure all you desire.

• Gabriela2 years agoReport

I wish people thought like you, meanwhile soo many judgmental assholes in the world

Uh.....well, if you LIKE it, that's bizarre

• there is a way out of your misery if you would only choose to get help.

There are a great many people who live their lives as victims. They embrace their misery, and love their suffering.

It's a miserable existence you are choosing. I'll never understand it.

That’s sad but nobody can make you change but you

what if what if