Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 years ago

Is it possible for someone to kill a celebrity during a greet and meet again just like what happened to that late female singer?

Even if the place is outdoor or indoor and no matter how many security guards you have next to you or everywhere in the premises, it looks like this may happen again and it's scary as people will always find a way to kill these people.

Favorite Answer

Sure, I guess. But if I were a celeb, I'd make sure to have guards who are packing heat and not afraid to use it if needed. What God's got for me is too important to just let any person walk right up to me, or into the building, is the mindset I'd try to have.... More people who are celebrities are seeing how warped the world is and they are taking these precautions. You won't even know who the guards are a lot of the time.... It is terrible what people will do. :( For no reason.

I hope those potential killers will burn in hell

yes, it is not that hard to kill a celebrity.

• CAB

Where there's a will there's a way.