why hasn't he texted me?

went on an online date on friday and i thought it went really well. we made plans just to hangout and get a bite and a small hike i asked if he had anywhere to be and he said he didn't have plans and asked if i wanted to get drinks, so we ended up extending the date and getting drinks till 2am. i told him i was having a good time on the date and he said he was too. he held my hand throughout the date, kissed me throughout the date. he told me to txt him when i got home and i did and we said goodnight. its sunday afternoon now..haven't heard from him..

Why would you imagine that we would know why he hasn't texted you better than YOU would, when YOU actually know him a little bit and we don't know him at all? Seriously, what's the point of asking random strangers on the internet why someone they don't know is behaving in a certain way? Please explain the logic behind that.

• Brian

If you were drinking perhaps he's sleeping off a hangover? :)

How good looking is he? If he's high on the good old 1-10 scale, be probably found someone else more to his liking. If he's more average, he may or may not have met someone else, but in this case odds are he lied about having a good time or sobered up and then realized it. Sorry for being harsh. When you find yourself asking these questions it's best to move on. His cell phone wasn't stolen, and he didn't get abducted by aliens.